Thursday 5 May 2011

Manchester United Fans

Now ill admit, I am the complete opposite of a man utd fan. Dont let this put you off I am not blinkered like many utd fans in my views of football. And this next comment may sound like a bitter rival having a pop, but trust me it is not............

I truly hope that the utd fans will make an effort when they are in the final at wembly to really support their team.  It is often noted that the atmosphere at old trafford is poor, well it is poor in fact it is a disgrace - Man utd are the only team I see playing at home and the away fans can be heard louder than the home fans. Last night all I could hear was the Germans. What the hell is the matter with you all, make some fking noise show your support, show that your not quiet because you have  prawn sandwich in your gobs. YOU ARE A DISGRACE

No comments: